Delivery & Returns
We pride ourselves on being able to treat our customers right offering the our best service and saleson our range of products. As such we focus incredibly hard on absolutely minimising our delivery costs. If value is important to you we recommend our Standard UK delivery service but your order may take longer to receive. If you need your goods quicker, please select our Next Day Service and your order will be priority picked, dispatched and sent via one of our premium couriers.
Our Delivery Services
We currently use Royal Mail to deliver orders weighing less than 1kg. Orders weighing over 1kg will be delivered by our couriers Hermes at no extra cost.
Our returns guarantee for orders over £50.00 is limited to 7 days. Other orders can be returned up to 28 days after receipt of goods.
You may return most products to us at any time up to the end of the twenty-eighth day after you receive them without giving us any reason. Cancelled orders will be refunded within 30 days.
We require that returned goods must be in the condition they were in when delivered to you and you will need to pay for any delivery/postage charges.
No returns on Dated Materials can be accepted unless faulty or damaged.
Some books, including most Bibles, are packaged in sealed boxes or shrink-wrapping. If the packaging is opened or damaged then they cannot be returned.
Audio Recordings, DVDs, CDs, and Software can only be returned if they were dispatched to you in a shrink-wrapped or sealed package AND are returned in the same unopened condition. Many of these products are not produced in sealed packaging and therefore cannot be returned unless they are faulty for copyright reasons.
If the goods we deliver are not what you ordered or are damaged or defective or the delivery is of an incorrect quantity, please contact us by email or in writing within 28 working days of the delivery of the goods.
We will either replace the items or give you a full refund – whichever you prefer. Please contact us in advance so that we can provide you with a Return No.
We offer our standard delivery services throughout the UK and Northern Ireland.
Options & Prices
Our UK delivery charges:
FREE Standard Delivery on orders over £40
(Please note an order will not qualify for free delivery if a promotion code reduces the order total below £40)
FREE Click & Collect to selected stores
Standard Delivery – £2.80 (delivered in 3-5 working days)
Click & Collect in Store – FREE (delivered in 3-5 working days)
Next Day Delivery – £6.90 (orders placed before 7pm, 24 – 48 hours).
If you are shipping abroad – Contact Us to arrange shipping because delivery charges vary based on the country you are shipping to.
Delivery to British Forces Post Office
We are able to deliver to the British Forces Post Office with both Standard and Next Day Delivery. Simply order as normal and enter the BFPO as the delivery address.
Please check the date of your order and the delivery service you selected. Your order is late if:
- You have ordered using a Standard service and it is 14 full working days since you placed your order
- You have ordered Next Day before 7pm the day before and your order has not arrived the following day
- You have ordered Next Day after 7pm and your order has not arrived within 2 working days If your order is late our team will be happy to assist you further.
If you believe the carrier has lost your parcel please use our Customer Contact Centre and we will look to resolve the issue as quickly as possible with the carrier service in question.
Our customers love the choice of products we are able to offer. As such we endeavour to make the largest possible range of our products available to our customers at any one time and this means that orders may be fulfilled from multiple locations at no extra charge to yourself.
However, this does mean that your order may be split into separate parcels and may arrive at different times. All our fulfilment locations work to the same service levels though so you should usually receive your goods in the stated time frames for the service you have chosen.
As a UK/EU consumer, you have the legal right, under the Consumer Protection (Distance Selling) Regulations 2000 to cancel your order within thirty (30) working days following your receipt of the goods or the date on which we begin provision of the services. Refunds for orders cancelled under the provisions of the Consumer Protection (Distance Selling) Regulations will be processed in accordance with your legal rights. For further information about your statutory rights, contact your local authority Trading Standards department or consumer advice centre (for example the Citizen’s Advice Bureau if you are in the UK). If you are considering cancelling or wish to cancel a product you have ordered from us, please be aware of the following terms that apply:
Applicability of cancellation rights: Legal rights of cancellation under the Distance Selling Regulations available for UK or EU consumers do not apply to certain products and services.
The sale of customised goods or perishable goods, sealed audio or video recordings, or software, which has been opened.
- Additional cancellation terms: Where Additional Terms and Conditions of Sale are applicable to any product or service you have ordered from us, these may also govern your cancellation rights and you should review these carefully;
- Damaged or incorrectly supplied products: You should check all products you receive against your order. If the products you receive are damaged or incorrectly supplied on delivery then you must note the details of any damage or error in supply on the delivery documentation or if you are unable to view the items on receipt, you must inform us (by post, phone or e-mail only) within the seven-day period. You must return the products to us as soon as possible after informing us that the products are damaged or have been incorrectly supplied.
- Other cancelled products: If you want to cancel products that are not damaged or incorrectly supplied, then you must inform us of this within seven working days following the date of receipt in accordance with the Distance Selling Regulations or otherwise as soon as possible. You must take reasonable care of the products that you wish to cancel and not use them. Products should be returned in their original packaging or promptly at your cost.
This is not intended to be a full statement of all your rights under the Distance Selling Regulations. Full details of your rights under the Distance Selling Regulations are available in the UK from your local Citizens’ Advice Bureau or your Local Authority’s Trading Standards Office.
How to Return Items
You can return any item for a refund with a few simple steps:
- Items ordered online can be returned back to your Local Store.
- Please parcel your goods with the original documentation included.
- For damaged or faulty items please contact our Customer Services Team or return them to your nearest store for a full refund.
If you are registered customer, you can check the progress of your order through the My Account section where you can view and track all your orders, including those placed over the phone or by post. Please visit our About My Account section for further details.
Your item(s) will be refunded using the payment method you used to place your order. We are not able to refund through any payment option. We will make the refund as soon as possible, but this may take up to 3-5 working days for the payment to get to your account due to bank processes and procedures.